Segmentation Fault in make test

KX

Apr 11, 2015, 3:05:15 AM4/11/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Everything was fine in the make all step. I am somewhat stuck with this error. On the off chance anyone else has experienced it. I'd appreciate any help:

[xk@bart1 caffe] make test
CXX src/caffe/test/test_data_layer.cpp
src/caffe/test/test_data_layer.cpp: In member function ‘void caffe::DataLayerTest<TypeParam>::TestReshape(caffe::DataParameter_DB)’:
src/caffe/test/test_data_layer.cpp:144:5: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla> for instructions.
Preprocessed source stored into /Tmp/xk/ccXNK8mu.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
make: *** [.build_release/src/caffe/test/test_data_layer.o] Error 1

Thanks in advance,
Kelvin