Is anybody interested in training new model using faster rcnn?

X.T. Li

Oct 13, 2015, 9:50:14 PM10/13/15
to Caffe Users
I found a python version of faster rcnn, but I want to use it on the imagenet detection data set, is anyone interested in this?

Alex Bewley

Oct 14, 2015, 5:06:48 PM10/14/15
to Caffe Users
I would be interested in looking at it. Can you please send a link to the python version?

X.T. Li

Oct 19, 2015, 9:29:52 PM10/19/15
to Caffe Users
Here is the link: http://github.com.proxy.parle.co/rbgirshick/py-faster-rcnn

在 2015年10月15日星期四 UTC+8上午5:06:48,Alex Bewley写道:

waker

Oct 19, 2015, 9:43:25 PM10/19/15
to Caffe Users
I am focusing on faster rcnn and I want to use it on specific object detection.  I will follow any progress on it

在 2015年10月14日星期三 UTC+8上午9:50:14,X.T. Li写道:

Alex Bewley

Nov 9, 2015, 7:24:50 PM11/9/15
to Caffe Users
I finally got faster-rcnn to work on my mac (only in cpu mode so far). However, the demo appears to be nondeterministic. I can't quite work out what is the cause. Is anyone else experiences similar issues? I.e. Run it once and it detects most objects and run it a second time without any changes and it will either miss objects or appears to not perform NMS. Similar behavior occurs with both ZF and VGG16 nets.

Indhu TR

Jun 8, 2017, 5:00:53 AM6/8/17
to Caffe Users, alex....@gmail.com
Can you pls tell how to train FRCNN in CPU mode? I found on one link to change the file roi_pooling_layers.cpp and smmoth_L1_loss_layers.cpp. I replced those files with new ones and after that i gave make && make pycaffe. But i am getting the following error

LD -o .build_release/lib/libcaffe.so.1.0.0-rc3
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopencv_imgcodecs
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopenblas
make: *** [.build_release/lib/libcaffe.so.1.0.0-rc3] Error 1

Any help?

abhigoku10

Jul 21, 2017, 2:11:03 PM7/21/17
to Caffe Users, alex....@gmail.com
perform the following ##Line 89
# in the makefile add opencv_imgcodecs into the LIBRARIES line and include the opencv
LIBRARY_DIRS := $(PYTHON_LIB) /usr/local/lib /usr/lib /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/hdf5/serial /home/adminvatm/opencv/build/lib
INCLUDE_DIRS := $(PYTHON_INCLUDE) /usr/local/include /usr/include/hdf5/serial/