How to use leveldb and What kind of dataLayer I can use in pycaffe interface?

youngwan lee

Sep 12, 2016, 11:45:10 AM9/12/16
to Caffe Users
I tried to make train/val.prototxt using leveldb by caffe python interface.

    layer {
      name
: "cifar"
      type
: "Data"
      top
: "data"
      top
: "label"
      data_param
{
        source
: "/home/youngwan/data/cifar10/cifar10-gcn-leveldb-splits/cifar10_full_train_leveldb_padded"
        batch_size
: 100
        backend
: LEVELDB

}
      transform_param
{
        mean_file
: "/home/youngwan/data/cifar10/cifar10-gcn-leveldb-splits/paddedmean.binaryproto"
        mirror
: 1
        crop_size
: 32

}
      include
: { phase: TRAIN }

}

But in caffe python interface, I can't find a proper datalayer python wrapper(e.g., L.MemoryData) even though I tried to find examples and tutorials in BLVC/caffe page.

Could you notice which 'L.xxx' layer I can use it?