Makefile:619: recipe for target '.build_release/tools/convert_imageset.bin' failed error on Ubuntu

Özge Günaydın

Jan 5, 2017, 2:58:15 PM1/5/17
to Caffe Users

I'm trying install BVLC Caffe framework on ubuntu 16.04. I go through all installation steps at their own github site. When I type "make all" I get this errors :

CXX/LD -o .build_release/tools/convert_imageset.bin /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lLIBRARIES /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l+= /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopencv_imgcodecs collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status Makefile:619: recipe for target '.build_release/tools/convert_imageset.bin' failed make: *** [.build_release/tools/convert_imageset.bin] Error 1

I search about it and tried

cd build
cmake ..
make all
make test
make runtest
make pycaffe
make distribute

It works fine for me and I add caffe to PYTHONPATH then I can use "import caffe" line. But when I tried one of pre-trained caffe models from this site and write that to console :

caffe % ./examples/finetune_flickr_style/assemble_data.py -h

I get this error:

No command 'caffe' found, did you mean: Command 'caff' from package 'signing-party' (universe) caffe: command not found