Multi GPU possible error ?

Ashwin Nair

Jan 13, 2016, 7:41:13 AM1/13/16
to Caffe Users

I have installed caffe on a PC with Multi GPU.

I have data with is in HDF5 data format each with 2000 samples and each sample is a matrix in the format 48 x 58x58. Its of the format 48 layers with a resolution 58x58.

https://imgur.com/US72ZQ4

The solver and model is here.

In this case I have only used

build/tools/caffe train -solver models/mv16f/solver.prototxt -gpu 0

The output I get when i do the train is here.

But When I run the same program on a single GPU pc I get output like this.

Which leads me to think maybe there is some setting or something else wrong with the one running on the multi GPU pc.