fast rcnn error while training

Anu Chandra

Jul 14, 2015, 9:24:45 AM7/14/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com

I'm using fast rcnn to train a simple model with two classes one of which is the background. I've followed the instructions here.

To summarise, I've got the dataset in the right format, computed the selective search proposals and am running the train_net.py script. However, I get the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tools/train_net.py", line 80, in <module>
    roidb = get_training_roidb(imdb)
  File "/home/ubuntu/fast-rcnn/tools/../lib/fast_rcnn/train.py", line 107, in get_training_roidb
    imdb.append_flipped_images()
  File "/home/ubuntu/fast-rcnn/tools/../lib/datasets/imdb.py", line 104, in append_flipped_images
    assert (boxes[:, 2] >= boxes[:, 0]).all()
AssertionError

Has anyone come across this before? If so, any suggestions on how to get rid of it would be welcome.

night

Jul 23, 2015, 6:25:14 AM7/23/15
to Caffe Users, acha...@googlemail.com
Check that your boxes have the right format. At least that's what the error is about.