Make all error

Jay Patel

Feb 2, 2015, 5:07:15 PM2/2/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com

I get this error after running make all command.

I installed all dependencies and made all necessary changes all brew formulae.

How to solve this? Thanks in advance.

clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-pthread'

  "cv::imread(std::string const&, int)", referenced from:

      caffe::WindowDataLayer<float>::InternalThreadEntry() in window_data_layer.o

      caffe::WindowDataLayer<double>::InternalThreadEntry() in window_data_layer.o

      caffe::ReadImageToDatum(std::string const&, int, int, int, bool, caffe::Datum*) in io.o

make: *** [.build_release/lib/libcaffe.so] Error 1

Roopi

Feb 2, 2015, 9:24:19 PM2/2/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Getting the same error. I have been stuck here for the last day or so

Jay Patel

Feb 2, 2015, 11:45:36 PM2/2/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
same here :(

Hiroaki Machida

Feb 3, 2015, 1:08:13 PM2/3/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
see this.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/caffe-users/J5YlVnfoo4A/l5otiEVEzEgJ

2015年2月3日火曜日 7時07分15秒 UTC+9 Jay Patel:

Mohammad

Mar 6, 2015, 12:21:51 PM3/6/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Same problem. Really appreciate your help. This is frustrating ...