How long caffe should calculate?

Stanislav Stanislav

Nov 29, 2016, 12:37:21 AM11/29/16
to Caffe Users

Good morning everyone!

I have some question. I have a dataset that contains 5-10 photos (only for test run).
Using the example of a model bvlc_reference_caffenet I ran caffe.

But caffe process working about ~ 1 day. Please tell me this is normal?

Thank you for your advance.

p.s Sorry for my English

Matt Marshall

Nov 29, 2016, 10:35:08 AM11/29/16
to Caffe Users
What do you mean by, "caffe process working"?  Is there command-line output from the training process?  You should see what iteration it's currently on.  Has nothing happened after the line, "Loading mean file ..."?  If not then I'd say something's wrong.

Stanislav Stanislav

Nov 29, 2016, 1:33:04 PM11/29/16
to Caffe Users
I mean does not output anything to console.. i found solution. Any way thank you very much for your support!