How to run caffe test in Android and use GPU?

jeck yung

Nov 10, 2017, 10:21:38 PM11/10/17
to Caffe Users
Hi, everyone! is it possible to run caffe test in Android device and use GPU?
And running on the GPU in an Android device will get more efficient?

Przemek D

Nov 14, 2017, 6:32:28 AM11/14/17
to Caffe Users
By default, Caffe uses CUDA for its GPU computations. If your Android device had an Nvidia GPU, you could use it straightforwardly, but I don't suppose this is the case.
You might be able to run an OpenCL branch however, so do research this possibility. I think there used to be a port somewhere, but can't find it at the moment.