Paul McElroy

Jun 13, 2016, 12:19:49 PM6/13/16
to Caffe Users
Hey all!

Just wondering if anyone has any good resources for AWS AMI's currently out there with caffe, DIGITs, etc installed.

If you have any AMI resources (even those that don't fit the above description) that you think might benefit someone, feel free to post them here! (if they're currently only hosted in a specific region on Amazon's servers, please post the Region they're in!)

Thanks!

I'll start, I found the 17flowers Big Vision AMI to be a good intro to both AWS with Caffe and to DIGITS.  It provided a pretty good micro-intro to editing layers:
AMI ID: ami-5bac4e3b
AMI Name: bigvision-digits

William Schaller

Jun 15, 2016, 1:26:43 PM6/15/16
to Caffe Users
I use ami-ffba7b94 . Available in us-east-1. Caffe, Torch, general deep learning tools.

so...@bitfusion.io

Jul 15, 2016, 3:27:30 PM7/15/16
to Caffe Users
Hey Paul,

We have an AWS GPU enabled Caffe AMI that we maintain via the AWS Market.  We try to keep it up to date and useful for the community.

README <-- Has a lot of good info on how to start the instance up and run some quick tests to verify the environments if functioning.

Currently we are packaging it with:
  • CuDNN 5
  • Cuda 7.5
  • Nvidia 352 Driver

We are also looking for thoughts and feedback on how to improve upon it.  Slack Channel:  #bitfusion-aws

Cheers,
Sono