./examples/mnist/create_mnist.sh Issue , MDB_CORRUPTED

Nicolas BUTEAU

Jul 10, 2018, 9:57:06 AM7/10/18
to Caffe Users
Hello,
i run Caffe on CPU_ONLY,
I haven't errors before this one, and i had all to the path, I imported caffe well.
I have this problem and i didn't find why :

Can someone help me ?

Thank you

Przemek D

Aug 16, 2018, 6:31:42 AM8/16/18
to Caffe Users
By your path, it looks like you're working with a Windows (NTFS) drive. Could it be that your NTFS driver fails to write to the disk? Problems like this often come up due to issues with the underlying filesystem (e.g. this).
Try creating the database on a regular exFAT partition instead.

Kin Takahashi

Apr 2, 2019, 8:42:52 AM4/2/19
to Caffe Users
Dear Guys,

If you install caffe on linux on Windows subsystem and use create_mnist.sh there, the error seems to occur. In my windows subsystem environment, the error occurred with both NTFS and exFAT. The workaround is to use caffe on native linux.

Regars.

2018年8月16日木曜日 19時31分42秒 UTC+9 Przemek D: