caffe-segnet live demo

Кирилл Жук

Sep 1, 2017, 2:10:13 PM9/1/17
to Caffe Users

Hello everyone, I use caffe library with segnet supporting (https://github.com/TimoSaemann/caffe-segnet-cudnn5). I have two classes for recognition, background and eyes. Caffe works brilliant for static image recognition but for webcam video it works strange (image attached). Have got a noise only. Please, tell me what is wrong? Or it is normal behavior?

python /home/kirill/SegNet/Scripts/webcam_demo.py --model /home/kirill/SegNet/Example_Models/segnet_model_eyes_webdemo.prototxt --weights /home/kirill/SegNet/Models/Inference/test_weights.caffemodel --colours /home/kirill/SegNet/Scripts/classes_eyes.png

沐阿羞

Mar 23, 2018, 1:08:21 AM3/23/18
to Caffe Users
hello,sir.
I meet the same question about this.Did you sovle it ?Could you share solutions with me ? Thank you very much.

在 2017年9月2日星期六 UTC+8上午2:10:13,Кирилл Жук写道: