Make all showing warning messages

Maikel Maciel Rönnau

Jan 26, 2017, 6:36:31 PM1/26/17
to Caffe Users
Hello!

I'm trying to compile caffe with OpenCL, but I'm getting some warning messages while running "make all", but the compilation seems to run until the end. The command "make test" runs properly, without any messages, and "Make runtest" fails in many cases.

At the end of "make runtest", all fails show the following:

where TypeParam = caffe::GPUDevice<float>

or

where TypeParam = caffe::GPUDevice<double>

In the link below you can find the output of the commands "make..." (too big to put here) and also the output of "clinfo".

Thank you for your help!!!