import caffe on jupyter notebook

Saugat Pandey

Aug 9, 2022, 2:44:16 PM8/9/22
to Caffe Users
Hey guys,
I installed caffe on my system using "brew install caffe". I am currently working on a jupyter notebook and tried to import caffe on it. But it keep saying no module found.

Is a there a way to install caffe in python or anaconda?

Tamas Nemes

Aug 9, 2022, 5:10:08 PM8/9/22
to Caffe Users
Hi Saugat,

Caffe installed with 'brew' or similar commands is very unlikely to work, because these pre-compiled versions of Caffe are outdated and not compatible with current systems. Caffe unfortunately no longer receives real support, hence you have to adapt your system and compile it yourself.
Do you have a Linux-based operating system? Else I won't be able to help you much.

Regards,
Tamas