How to create a new project for prediction in caffe windows using vs2013?

沈仕卿

Nov 21, 2016, 7:31:05 AM11/21/16
to Caffe Users
I want to create my new project like the existing "classification" project. Here are what I have done:
1. Create a blank project under the caffe solution.
2. Add my classification.cpp to the new project.
3. Install the nuget packages in the new project.
4. Add the CommonSettings.props to the new project.
5. Change several project properties to be the same as the "classification" project (I've only found two different properties to change)

Here is the error I get when I build the project:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_python-vc120-mt-1_59.lib'

This lib file is in the nuget packages, which I have already installed to the project.
Even if I add the library explicitly to the  project properties, I still get many link errors like:
1>hdf5_data_layer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp_H5Fclose

BTW, is there a simpler way to create a new project?