JinhoKim

Mar 25, 2017, 7:45:23 AM3/25/17
to Caffe Users
Hi all,

I am studying Deep learning for image processing.

for caffe, I use Matlab. but when I tried to run Matlab, this error messages were shown up

root@jinhokim:~/caffe# ./examples/mnist/train_lenet.sh
./build/tools/caffe: error while loading shared libraries: libcaffe.so.1.0.0-rc5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I heard I should install mat-caffe but I don`t know how to install it.

is there anybody can help me???

Thank you,

Elinx Hsi

Apr 5, 2017, 2:57:55 AM4/5/17
to Caffe Users
I met the same problem and solved it by run "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${caffe_base}/build/lib", hope it can help.

Mikkel Antonsen

Apr 5, 2017, 5:02:17 AM4/5/17
to Caffe Users
If you're following the compilation instructions, before you `make all` you have to uncomment the following lines from Makefile.config.

# MATLAB directory should contain the mex binary in /bin.
# MATLAB_DIR := /usr/local
# MATLAB_DIR := /Applications/MATLAB_R2012b.