FCN output is shifted relatively to input image

Ilya Zhenin

Nov 23, 2016, 5:56:42 AM11/23/16
to Caffe Users
It makes correct prediction but output is a bit shifted relatively to input image. I cant understand why.

I just feed network with image(not neccesarily square) and get shifted output but after crop with same dimensions.

Did someone ecnountered with such a thing?

Evan Shelhamer

Nov 23, 2016, 3:34:48 PM11/23/16
to Ilya Zhenin, Caffe Users
Did you define the crop manually or let coordinate mapping do it for you? Manual crops are susceptible to accidental shifts.

See

Evan Shelhamer

Ilya Zhenin

Nov 26, 2016, 7:25:10 AM11/26/16
to Caffe Users, inf.s...@gmail.com
Fistly yes I did it manually. But wondering if crop layer works otherwise I set it up in deploy(cropping at the end final output layer with original dimensions of data) and output is the same.
I use caffe version araund april 2016, if it's somehow matters.