Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Tim

da leggere,
7 set 2017, 01:43:1007/09/17
a Caffe Users
Hello!

Is it possible to have multiple training phases/stages like the options for testing phase in https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/issues/3864
I would like to training different layers of the net individually.during the different training stages.

Jonathan R. Williford

da leggere,
7 set 2017, 03:45:5607/09/17
a Tim, Caffe Users
If you are using the caffe command for training, you will need to make a separate call for each stage. The caffe command accepts a parameter "-stage". It might be easier to make a separate prototxt for each stage. For a single prototxt, you will need to duplicate the layers for each stage. For layers without learning, you will need to set both lr_mult and decay_mult to 0 (separately for the weights and biases).

Best,
Jonathan

Tim

da leggere,
7 set 2017, 08:58:3607/09/17
a Caffe Users
Thanks for your answer!

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 7:43 AM, Tim <radica...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

Is it possible to have multiple training phases/stages like the options for testing phase in https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/issues/3864
I would like to training different layers of the net individually.during the different training stages.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi