Mac: lmdb.open Process finished with exit code 139 (interrupted by signal 11: SIGSEGV)

Junhao Wen

Oct 21, 2016, 10:55:50 AM10/21/16
to Caffe Users

When I use python package LMDB to create a database for caffe python, I got an error like this: Here is the code caused the erro:

import lmbd
db_labels = lmdb.open(lmdb_label_name, map_size=1e1)

Actually, originally, the map_size is 1e12, some answers from here said maybe it is because of the memory run out, so I made it quite small, but still get the same error when I call LMDB package.

Process finished with exit code 139 (interrupted by signal 11: SIGSEGV)

There is a poster to explain this, but he does not give me the solution: Counter exit code 139 when running, but gdb make it through

Here is some other info for my OS: OS, Mac OS X 10.11.6 Python: anaconda2 python2.7 LMDB version: python -c "import lmdb;print lmdb.__version__", got 0.92.

And for a reminder, I tried the older version of LMDB(0,89) on my Ubuntu14.04, and there is no errors, but I installed older version on my Mac, it does not work, any idea?

Really hope someone can help me:) Thanks in advance Bonne journée