how to download the ImageNet training data

gengruf...@163.com

Apr 5, 2016, 11:41:05 PM4/5/16
to Caffe Users

as this path said   (http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/gathered/examples/imagenet.html)

We assume that you already have downloaded the ImageNet training data and validation data, and they are stored on your disk like:

/path/to/imagenet/train/n01440764/n01440764_10026.JPEG
/path/to/imagenet/val/ILSVRC2012_val_00000001.JPEG
now my question is:how to download the imagenet training data

Jan

Apr 15, 2016, 8:38:26 AM4/15/16
to Caffe Users

Viktor Rausch

Jul 6, 2016, 9:37:58 PM7/6/16
to Caffe Users
Hey Gengruf,

Which files did you use as imagenet training data? Because I wanted download the Original Images, but the file with the training images (task 1 &2) is 138 GB.

Amrit Mehta

Jul 23, 2016, 2:31:18 AM7/23/16
to Caffe Users
Hi Viktor did you figure out where those two images were? Thanks!