Relevance of logging files in /tmp

escorciav

Apr 8, 2015, 3:59:48 PM4/8/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Has someone noticed that caffe binary save log-files in /tmp?
I would like to know if this files are relevant. Sometimes, I get errors due to space constraints and I just delete all these files. Is it ok?

Details:
I'm using pre-compiled libraries of glog on centos-7 probably with epel

Thank you

escorciav

Apr 8, 2015, 4:11:07 PM4/8/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
I just found this previous post which has relevant info about how-to redirect the logging. Maybe, I may avoid my issue scripting in shell.

The question is still unsolved. If someone knows the answer, I would like to know about it.
Sorry for spamming!!!