How could I know my caffe version ?

systemye...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 8:16:26 PM4/1/19
to Caffe Users
I have a project download from Internet.
It is important for me.
However, It's painful for me to know which version about cudnn and cuda can make caffe successfully!
I tried cuda8.0 and cudnn5.0 cudnn4.0 cudnn2.0
unfortunately, All error when I try "make all -j4"

I don't know the project finish time, and don't know the project use which caffe version.
How could I know my caffe version and choose the best version of cudnn and cuda?

I still don't know how to know my caffe version...

Could you tell me about it?
I will appreciate it if you can give me some opinion.

2013...@student.hut.edu.vn

Apr 3, 2019, 4:50:46 AM4/3/19
to Caffe Users
you using command line (my case is ubuntu 16.04)
$ python
$ import caffe
$ caffe.__version__

Vào 07:16:26 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 02 tháng 4 năm 2019, systemye...@gmail.com đã viết:

systemye...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 10:54:49 PM4/3/19
to Caffe Users
Thank you.
However:

'module' object has no attribute '__version__'

在 2019年4月3日星期三 UTC+8下午4:50:46,2013...@student.hut.edu.vn写道: