Training siamese network in Matlab (MNIST example)

Noa Arbel

Feb 24, 2016, 11:42:14 AM2/24/16
to Caffe Users
Hi all,

I am trying to train the mnist_siamese network in "caffe/examples/siamese", using Matlab instead of the .sh scripts.

I have an error while loading the solver:

>> solver = caffe.Solver('/home/caffe/examples/siamese/mnist_siamese_solver.prototxt');
Unexpected unknown exception from MEX file..

Error in caffe.get_solver (line 7)
pSolver = caffe_('get_solver', solver_file);

Error in caffe.Solver (line 21)
        self = caffe.get_solver(varargin{:});

The training network creation succeeded (I know this via terminal output).

Does anyone encouter this problem? what can I do?

I'm using ubuntu machine, and Matlab 2015b.

Thanks,

Noa