Help in Caffe installation needed (Windows + MatLab)

Safi Ullah

Apr 3, 2019, 12:48:17 PM4/3/19
to Caffe Users
Dear All,

I am trying to set the environment of caffe. but no success. (so frustrated, because i spend few nights and never thought, caffe installation could be that much difficult). I have
#Visual studio 15,
# Python 3.5,
#cmake,
#cuda 10 (I have Geforce RTX 2080 Ti)
#Matlab 2017a

I tried the original caffe site instructions and other too (including yours) but no success. the errors, I get are attached for both.
and

I used following commands

1) With setup> Matlab=1, Python=1, Ninnja=0, CPU_Only= 0 & 1 (it installs for 1 but again error in matlab)

 C:\Projects> git clone https://github.com/BVLC/caffe.git
C:\Projects> cd caffe
C:\Projects\caffe> git checkout windows
:: Edit any of the options inside build_win.cmd to suit your needs
C:\Projects\caffe> scripts\build_win.cmd

2) $ pip install ck
$ ck pull repo --url=https://github.com/dividiti/ck-caffe
$ ck install package:lib-caffe-bvlc-master-cudnn-universal --env.CAFFE_BUILD_MATLAB=ON
I am so stressed and frustrated, how come I unable to perform this little task. and also ashamed infront of my professor. I shall be very very very very thankful to the saver.

Warm Regards,

Safi
Case1_error.txt
Case2_Buildwin.txt
Case2_output.txt
ck-caffe.txt
Case1_Buildwin.txt

saad alsheekh

Nov 22, 2019, 11:09:30 AM11/22/19
to Caffe Users
Hi: I`m also have the same problem how do you solve it please help me i have the same situation