[Research Program Offer] Saliency Detection for CVPR2016 Deadline

Saeed Izadi

Aug 29, 2015, 12:10:49 PM8/29/15
to Caffe Users
Hi,
I have a novel and promising idea for proposing a new approach for saliency detection in computer vision community. I think the idea is novel and sufficiently rich to be submitted to CVPR2016 deadline (about 2.5 months), but because I'm wrestling with some other projects for the very deadline, I don't have enough time to work on the implementation phase. Please contact me if you have time and implementation requirements (caffe + GPU)
Bests,
-Saeed