how to fine tune the pretrained inception net in caffe2

Yin Zheng

Oct 8, 2015, 7:34:22 AM10/8/15
to Caffe Users
Hi Guys,

I would like to use inception net (https://github.com/google/inception) as the pretrained model and fine tune it on another dataset. In caffe, I can follow the guide http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/gathered/examples/finetune_flickr_style.html  to fine tune the pretrained model.
However, the released inception net is based on Caffe2 https://github.com/Yangqing/caffe2, and I did not find the way to to fine tune a pretrained model. More
specifically, I did not find the .prototxt fine and .caffemodel file as in original caffe.

Could anyone give me the suggestions about how to use it? Any comment is appreciated!

Best wishes,
Yin