Visualising Gradient Data to produce Saliency maps (Karen's paper)

S.Majid Azimi

May 17, 2015, 11:01:20 PM5/17/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm sorta new in Caffe and do like to learn it.
I used code written by Yangqing Jia in  this link
to visualize the filter. I'd like to use that code to visualize the gradient data for a specific image mentioned in this paper Karen
He has mentioned how to visualize the gradient data in the following link:
But I couldn't do that I get error that for net backward is not defined. Please if you know how to solve this problem please let me know.
Thanks alot.