Build caffe Issue on nvidia TX2

systemye...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2019, 7:51:48 AM2/25/19
to Caffe Users
I am a noob on ubuntu and nvidia TX2. Maybe my mistake is very simple but I don't know how to fix it.
Please don't laugh at me.

Recently I meet build issue on NVIDIA TX2.

I installed JetPack-3.0. It means that I install cuda8.0 , cudnn5.1, and I install opencv3.x rightly.
I edit Makefile and Makefile.config.

I run
make all -j8

There is the error information:
CXX/LD -o .build_release/tools/upgrade_net_proto_text.bin
ln
: target '.build_release/tools/caffe' is not a directory
Makefile:566: recipe for target '.build_release/tools/caffe' failed
make
: *** [.build_release/tools/caffe] Error 1
make
: *** Waitting for unfinished jobs....

How could I fix it???

I search google online.
find 2 links:

However they spoke it unclear and I don't know How to fix it.

If you have any suggestions, please tell me.
Thank you!