Arnaud

Mar 24, 2017, 2:03:11 AM3/24/17
to Caffe Users
Hi all,

I have read a bit about caffe and it sounds super exciting.
I was wondering if anyone had already used caffe to analyse biological data?

More precisely what I would like ideally to do is (and I am not sure how feasible it is!) is to:

- analyse an image sequences of about 20-30 images on a cellular process where the readout is intensity (grayscale images)
- generate an algorithme that recognizes where in the image sequence you are (the image sequence is always +/- the same)
-ideally generate a mathematical model to describe the fluorescence intensity dynamics.

I have to say that I am an engineer by training, uses daily Matlab and am familiar with C++

Thanks very much for your help,

Arnaud