How to use Caffe to extract SUN Attr features given a .mat file with 4096 values per SUN Attribute?

Blue Light

Mar 27, 2016, 7:32:28 AM3/27/16
to Caffe Users
Hello there

The MIT Places page http://places.csail.mit.edu/ makes available Scene attribute detectors 102 SUN scene attribute detectors using FC7 feature of Places205-AlexNet.  This is a .mat file that has 4096 values x 102 SUN attributes (each corresponding to a scene attribute such as 'ruggid', 'dry', 'snow', etc).

I presume there's some way to use Caffe so that given this .mat file, I can take some image and extract its FC7 features?  Is that so?  And if so, any guidance/code as to how go about doing this?

Much thanks

BL