Where to I see requirements.txt in order to install each element?

Tomer Dichterman

Aug 31, 2015, 8:53:15 PM8/31/15
to Caffe Users
Hi all,

I want to install the Pycaffe on my Linux machine  - So I went to: http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/installation.html#prerequisites

There is this part:

You can install the dependencies with

for req in $(cat requirements.txt); do pip install $req; done

But the problem is, where is  requirements.txt located?

I am now compiling the Boost to have boost.python - which takes forever - Is this a must to have the Python version for the caffe?
Just wanted to assure that the ordeal I go thru will worth it eventually :-)

Cheers,
Tomer

Cyndi

Sep 2, 2015, 3:29:10 AM9/2/15
to Caffe Users
Look under python/requirements.txt

Tomer Dichterman

Sep 2, 2015, 2:55:52 PM9/2/15
to Cyndi, Caffe Users
Thanks, but where is that path located?
(python/requirements.txt)

Can you please let me know what's the full path?

Thanks, Tomer

10x,
Tomer

Steven Clark

Sep 2, 2015, 5:11:23 PM9/2/15
to Caffe Users, i.love.dee...@gmail.com
When you check out / download caffe, it's literally in the root directory (CAFFE_DIR/python/requirements.txt).
Or you can look here: