Pre-trained googlenet model url problem?

Holongate

Feb 7, 2017, 10:24:15 AM2/7/17
to Caffe Users
Hello,

I'm trying to download the glooglenet pre trained model here:
as per the instructions of the github page:

The berkeleyvision server does not seem to answer anymore...
Does there is a way to get the pre-trained model elsewhere?

Thanks for any info.
--
Christophe

Evan Shelhamer

Feb 7, 2017, 3:29:34 PM2/7/17
to Holongate, Caffe Users
Sorry, the site is down at the moment but it should return shortly.

Evan Shelhamer

Holongate

Evan Shelhamer

Feb 8, 2017, 1:32:55 PM2/8/17
to Holongate, Caffe Users
The site is back up, by the way.

Evan Shelhamer

Holongate

Feb 11, 2017, 8:22:11 AM2/11/17
to Caffe Users
Thanks Evan, i appreciate your commitment & feedback