different Accuracy between during training and real output via ipynb. (file attached)

전호진

Oct 10, 2016, 11:24:51 PM10/10/16
to Caffe Users
Hi, I'm trying to use caffe for object detection and have several failure for weeks,

I have made training set and test(validation) set by create_lmdb_isBall.sh (which is modified version of caffe imagenet example).
and mean file by make_isBall_mean.sh(which is modified version of caffe imagenet example).

training set has 4 category and 1 false category (0~4:, noBall, yesBall, NULL, fire, pillar)
and test(validation) set has 2 category( 0~1: noBall, yesBall).

during training, test net output (accuracy) shows 0.93(93 percent) from 40k.

for me, this percentage is pretty good. so after seeing this, I ran training until 140k and stopped it.
(accuracy was also 0.93)

after this, for classification of this network,
I used 3636Net_onClick.ipynb for classification .(which is modified version of caffe imagenet example, 00-classification.ipynb).
(data for classification is same as training set.)

but result was really, really bad.

overall classification rate is 0.2~0.43 now.

why this is happening?

for more information, I attached my prototxt, log, ipynb, sh files and 40k and 140k result.

3636Net_onClick.ipynb
sh.tar.gz
Jeon_prototxts.zip
Jeon_logFile.zip