Tolulope Odetola

Sep 19, 2018, 1:25:39 PM9/19/18
to Caffe Users
Hello, I am trying to deploy a deep learning architecture on Hardware. I am new to deep learning. I am working with caffe, I am trying to validate the output of my convolution algorithm with the output of the convolution layers of caffe. Can anyone help point in the right direction of how to obtain the Layer-by-layer matrix output of caffe.

Thank you

Tolulope Odetola

Sep 19, 2018, 1:30:32 PM9/19/18
to Caffe Users
I should also point out that, I do not mean the weights of the layers, I mean when trying to use a caffemodel to predict a new image, how can I see the layer-by-layer output of the caffemodel for example: How can I obtain the convolution matrices of the first convolution layer in my caffemodel.