Caffe mono/java bindings?

Roman

Sep 5, 2019, 2:01:18 PM9/5/19
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I want to start my research with Caffe framework. I see bindings for C/C++ and python library.
However I want to start with decent language to minimize time loss on unexpected code behavior. Thus I want to choose some of the OOP languages, specifically java or mono which I know well and allow me to keep my code clean and clear.

Java makes no sense because it will reduce speed, however if there are bindings for java available I can use that too. But mono looks like the best choice for now.

Is there any mono/java bindings available? Or some tutorial how I can start using that languages? As far as I concerned C bindings should work with mono just fine.

Thanks