How to convert a numpy array into lmdb/training network

Hossein Hasanpour

Aug 26, 2016, 9:45:47 AM8/26/16
to Caffe Users
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to convert a numpy array that was created using py2learn into leveldb/lmdb so that I can use in Caffe.
There is a script for torch that converts the numpy array to its format which can be found here :
 and

I wonder if such a utility is available for caffe's leveldb/lmdb ? and if not any help is greatly appreciated it on either converting it to lmdb or even getting the images with their respective labels out so that I can use ImageLayer or
use the old convert_image_set to get the lmdb dataset out of it.

Best Regards