Convolutional LSTM in Caffe?

Ralph Aeschimann

Jun 17, 2016, 11:46:42 AM6/17/16
to Caffe Users

Given that the RNN and LSTM layers have now been merged to BVLC/caffe master, is there any work being done to add support for a Convolutional LSTM layer?

By Convolutional LSTM, I mean a cell which has convolutional structures in both the input-to-state and state-to-state transitions.
In comparison, the current LSTM/RNN layers are fully-connected.

Fatemeh Saleh

Dec 18, 2016, 11:04:41 PM12/18/16
to Caffe Users
Hi Ralph,

Did you figure out how to use ConvLSTM in Caffe?

Ram Malav

Jun 12, 2017, 1:13:14 AM6/12/17
to Caffe Users
Hi All,

I have found this implementation https://github.com/agethen/ConvLSTM-for-Caffe.

Did you find any other implementation? Does this implementation work? Can it be used for many to many mapping?

Please let me know if you have found any other alternative as well.

Thanks.