How to do image regression with caffe model

tanveerkh...@gmail.com

May 11, 2018, 6:37:50 AM5/11/18
to Caffe Users
I'm trying from several weeks to do regression with image data, there is a single label associated with my each image in the dataset and I want to train a caffe model on this dataset, I followed many links of doing regression with image data from Github and didn't succeed yet, is there anybody who can assist me, so far I've created lmdb database of my data and when I pull it to the network with Eucledean distance I get an error when I make some modifications, get some other error then

Ben

Apr 9, 2020, 2:07:34 PM4/9/20
to Caffe Users
I'm trying to do the same. I have a number as a label associated with each image. I created the LMDB file containing labels and images, but could not do much else. I read some things about adding EuclideanLoss instead of softmax in the classification architecture, but could not make it work.

Were you able to do it?