Training FCN-Xs Semantic Segmentation

Christopher Catton

Jun 3, 2015, 11:30:31 PM6/3/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone successfully trained the model from here? Could you tell me what you did/used to produce the databases for the data and labels? I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what I should be using as the training label (I'm using the PASCAL-Context dataset). I've been using a set of the original images as the data and a set from the semantic class segmentation set (produced from the other images), but all I've gotten is errors.

Thanks

Carlos Treviño

Jun 17, 2015, 3:43:28 PM6/17/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on it. So far i created the lmdb files using the code from this pull request https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/issues/1698
be aware that a bracket is missing im = im.transpose((2,0,1)). I'm trying to modify this network applying fine tuning to keep previous weights or even training from scratch modifying the prototxt included here https://gist.github.com/longjon/ac410cad48a088710872#file-readme-md
Hope it helps.

-Carlos