Creaiting LMDB database with convert_imageset on Windows

Ilya Zhenin

Apr 15, 2016, 10:18:32 AM4/15/16
to Caffe Users
My system is Windows Server 2008 R2.

I've noticed that size of LMDB datafile is restricted with 100 MiB on Windows. My dataset was larger, so I increased size constraint up to 10 GiB. But now convert_imageset creates file that is a size of 10 GiB even if my data is about 800 MiB.
So what? Every time that I want to create dataset of a given size, I should recompile project with new constraint somehow calculated by me? Or there is other solution?

I'll try to use levelDB or hdf5 for now, but looking forward for lmdb.