Run the example code failed to re-train

gmyco...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2016, 10:25:33 PM9/25/16
to Caffe Users
Hi everyone

I am working on fcn dense prediction. I want to train my own model, so I tried to run the example first. But i ran the code failed and i got some errors output
I have the following steps:
1. I download the code from https://github.com/shelhamer/fcn.berkeleyvision.org and put it into my project folder caffe-master/projects/fcn-master
2. I download the PASCAL-content dataset into caffe-master/projects/
3. Go to fcn-master/voc-fcn8s and run 'python net.py' (successfully, no errors output) in the terminal
4. Run 'python solve.py' (failed)
And I got the following errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "solve.py", line 21, in <module>
    solver = caffe.SGDSolver('solver.prototxt')
  File "/home/ful6ru04/caffe-master/projects/fcn-master/voc_layers.py", line 167, in setup
    self.indices = open(split_f, 'r').read().splitlines()
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '../../data/sbdd/dataset/train.txt'

Here are two things I am not sure (my problem)
1. I am not sure I run the correct script to re-train the '.caffemodel'.
2. If 'solver.net' is the correct script I also check the folder in caffe-master/data, fcn-master/data and PASCAL-Context/
    and there is no 'sbdd/dataset/' folder in the above folder.

Can anyone helps me to figure it out? thanks in advance!

zhe...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2017, 4:23:20 AM3/3/17
to Caffe Users
Hi:
    Your problem have been solved?When I run "solve.py",it shows the error: IndexError: list index out of range.Do U meet it?
    It has troubled me 1 week,can U give me some advices?
    Thanks.

在 2016年9月26日星期一 UTC+8上午10:25:33,gmyco...@gmail.com写道:

br...@bigr.io

Jun 19, 2017, 11:52:44 PM6/19/17
to Caffe Users
I am havingt the exact same problem. Did any one solve this?

Bruce

br...@bigr.io

Jun 20, 2017, 1:19:28 AM6/20/17
to Caffe Users