How to feed data with a distribution (pdf) as the label?

16 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Saeed Izadi

ongelezen,
15 okt 2016, 14:34:1315-10-2016
aan Caffe Users
I want to prepare my dataset in a way that each image has a discrete distribution as the label(say 1xK dims with float in [0,1]). How should I configure my arch and data preparation?

Saeed Izadi

ongelezen,
15 okt 2016, 15:10:5715-10-2016
aan Seyed Majid Azimi, Caffe Users
Yep, I'm already aware of HDF5 data layer, but I remember some issues with it, e.g. 2G size limitation for .hdf5 files. I'm looking forward for a more clean solution.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 10:29 PM Seyed Majid Azimi <s9se...@stud.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
as far as I know, using HDF5 you can define many sorts of data as label. Have you already given it a try?

I want to prepare my dataset in a way that each image has a discrete distribution as the label(say 1xK dims with float in [0,1]). How should I configure my arch and data preparation?

Mengyuan Yan

ongelezen,
16 okt 2016, 15:45:2516-10-2016
aan Caffe Users
Write your python data layer if speed is not your major concern.

Przemek D

ongelezen,
25 okt 2016, 08:15:1725-10-2016
aan Caffe Users, s9se...@stud.uni-saarland.de
I think HDF5 is the way to do it. Version 5, according to the developers, can handle files larger than 2GB (version 4 couldn't do this as well as many other things).
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten