Manipulating blob values in a network via MATLAB

AJB

Jul 9, 2015, 9:50:18 AM7/9/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a network which looks like this:

data:blob->layer1:layer->blob1:blob->........->layerA:layer->blobA:blob->layerB:layer->........->prob:blob

(I have tried to mimic the diagrams that draw_net.py generates from protoxt files. Let me know if this is unclear, I will try to clarify.)

I am interested in letting the network forward calculate the network up to and including blobA, manipulate activation values in blobA and then carry on the propagation upto the final layer. I know that the python api allows for by setting the  'start' and 'stop' values in the net.forward() call.

Is there any such capability for the matlab api?

Thanks,
Archith