Caffe and Xamarin

dskiol...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2017, 7:18:19 AM10/3/17
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I have a Transferred learning based application which I have developed on a PC which works well and I would like to deploy it to a mobile application.

Ideally I would like to use Xamarin to be able to build the application for both Android and iOS but am unsure if this is possible.

Does anyone have experience on this topic or can give any feedback or recommendations on what to do?

Thanks!

dskiol...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017, 3:52:08 PM10/22/17
to Caffe Users
If anyone was interested, I found a solution which seems to work. The library Emgucv is a .Net wrapper which is able to use the caffe related functions in OpenCV to run a trained net on a mobile application.

One cannot run a Xamarin forms project but one can run a classic xamarin project for both iOS and Android.