Run on GPU with compatibility 1.0

Guoliang Kang

Dec 19, 2014, 6:00:19 AM12/19/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone tell me that how to modify the kernel configurations in order to make caffe can run properly on the GPU with compatibility 1.0? I modified the maximum number of threads in per block, but it still can not work.

Thank you.

Anatoly Baksheev

Dec 19, 2014, 9:13:35 AM12/19/14
to Guoliang Kang, caffe...@googlegroups.com
I believe It doesn't make any sense, you will get slow down instead of speed-up.

-- Anatoly