Pycaffe with Multi-GPU?

Sharif Amit

Jan 15, 2017, 7:58:45 AM1/15/17
to Caffe Users
Hello.
Does anybody know the command to enable Multi-GPU training in python ?
Currently for a single gpu I am using this two lines:
caffe.set_device(0)
caffe.set_mode_gpu()

Evan Shelhamer

Jan 17, 2017, 2:10:09 PM1/17/17
to Sharif Amit, Caffe Users
With #4563 multi-GPU training with pycaffe is now possible. Watch for a new example to better highlight usage.

Evan Shelhamer

Sharif Amit