Academic Guide:Age and Gender detection for thesis

Ninja At Work

Nov 16, 2016, 11:05:02 PM11/16/16
to Caffe Users
Hi all
I'm going to choose the age and gender detection field for my AI master thesis.

There's one model in the zoo from the openu.ac.il students (more detail):
" Age/Gender.net are models for age and gender classification trained on the Adience-OUI dataset. See the Project page. "

please help me about how to increase accuracy or performance?
by improving the current algorithm
or new network layer composite/design
or any creative idea to do with dataset(else replacing with Resnet)

(also I'll be very excited if you are a PhD. graduate/student and can guide me a little to narrow the research)
any help would be appreciated

-thanks