Problem working with python caffe and numba packages

Farhana Sharmin Snigdha

Feb 27, 2018, 11:03:33 AM2/27/18
to Caffe Users
Hi All,

I have been working in CAFFE for several months. I have installed CAFFE without Anaconda package. Now, I want to write python scripts that will work with caffe data and make use of the CUDA version of python to accelerate simulation time. I need to install NUMBA package for this through anaconda platform.

My question: Is it possible to import two packages (CAFFE and Numba) from two different python environment? And what is the procedure for this?

I have tried to install caffe via anaconda and gave up after several failed attempts.

Can anyone please suggest any solution for this?

Thanks
Farhana