"bad gateway" on demo websites?

Ganesh Dasika

Oct 22, 2014, 10:52:38 AM10/22/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I read through the tutorial presentation and wanted to check out the demos mentioned. The links provided were: http://demo.vislab.berkeleyvision.org/ and http://demo.caffe.berkeleyvision.org/. Both seem to be down with a "502 bad gateway" error. Are the demos posted elsewhere?

Thanks!

-Ganesh

Evan Shelhamer

Oct 22, 2014, 12:55:55 PM10/22/14
to Ganesh Dasika, caffe...@googlegroups.com
The Caffe demo is back up, but the similarity demo isn't yet. They go down from time to time when the spare laboratory machine they are on is in heavy use.

Evan Shelhamer

Ganesh Dasika

Oct 22, 2014, 1:03:15 PM10/22/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com, gda...@gmail.com, shel...@eecs.berkeley.edu
Ah, thanks!

Is the source code available for this demo?

-Ganesh