How to solve " Undefined function or variable 'caffe' " error?

윤영교

Apr 24, 2016, 5:35:58 AM4/24/16
to Caffe Users
Hello,

I'm trying to run the code in https://bitbucket.org/binyangderek/ccf (which is an open source code of the paper 'Convolution Channel Features') in my Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS.

I installed MATLAB R2015a, downloaded Caffe, successfully built and tested it(did 'make runtest' and 'make mattest' without any failure), and also downloaded 'piotr's matlab toolbox'.

The problem is that when I run the code, I get an error like the image below.

cnnPyramid just calls addpath function in line 13, as below.

The directory ~/caffe/matlab/ looks like this. I created an symbolic link by typing "ln -sf ~/caffe/matlab/+caffe ~/caffe/matlab/caffe".

I tried changing line 13 to

    addpath(['~/caffe' '/matlab/']);

In this case, the warning disappears, but 'Undefined function or variable 'caffe' error still exists.

I also tried following, but here another warning occurs.

    addpath(['~/caffe' '/matlab/+caffe']);

I guess that the error "Undefined function or variable 'caffe'" occurs because of this warning, but I couldn't figure out the way to solve this problem.

How can I solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

f201...@goa.bits-pilani.ac.in

Oct 31, 2017, 1:47:44 PM10/31/17
to Caffe Users
Have you managed to solve this yet?

Eswar sai krishna

Mar 25, 2018, 12:28:39 PM3/25/18
to Caffe Users
I too have the same problem. Does anyone solve this?